- Golf Trail
- Packages & Tee Times
- Things To Do
Course was between two cities I was traveling through and was able to stop and play 9.
I am a hacker, so I rate golf on other things beside course. Here are my five ratings.
1. Ease of Booking on-line: 5 out of 5 (I was traveling so I didn't book on-line as I didn't want to box myself in); however, the on-line tool allowed me to see that there were plenty of open spots during my anticipated passing through time, which allowed me to stop and play on my time.
2. Amenities at course (Bar, Restaurant): 5 out of 5. Had lunch after.
3. Welcome upon arrival: 3 out of 5: Nothing special.
4. Beer Cart: 5 out of 5: in nine holes, saw the cart girl three times!!! Bonus.
5. Pace of Play: 5 out of 5, moved right along as a single. Had a twosome in front of me who had a foursome in front of them, but never felt like I was waiting. (probably due to beer cart).
Posted by MacDaddy on 07/31/2023 - This review has been viewed 162 times.